"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Saturday, July 23, 2011

--{Christina}--

I had such a blast with Miss Christina today!  Since it has been nearly two months since we've seen each other, we made a special effort to get together this weekend.  I'm so glad it worked out!  We had so much fun talking, eating lunch, talking, window shopping, talking, taking pictures, and oh yeah, talking.

I've known this gorgeous gal for about 6 years now.  We met at my very first cross country practice, and were able to continue our relationship through the NCFCA later on.

One of the things I just love about Christina is her passion for the Lord.  Whenever we get together, we always naturally turn the conversation to the things of God.  It's so awesome to get to spend time with someone who gets excited about Jesus!  Her excitement always rubs off on me!

I love how close we've grown, especially during this past year.  It's so easy to share my heart with this sweet young woman.  She always has a listening ear and is ready to either encourage or offer sage advice for me.  I love her so dearly, and truly cherish the precious moments I get to spend with her!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, another mutual friend! Yes, she is very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that y'all know the H. family! Her dad was telling me that they go to the same church as your aunt. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you are SO sweet! I had such an INCREDIBLE day yesterday! And I could sincerely say the same things about you too. You're so kind and cheerful and always inspire me to love God more. Haha, so maybe the moral of the story should be to not let 2 months go by again without hanging out.

    No actually, the moral is that a Christ-centered, mutually encouraging friendship like ours is a gift from the Lord.

    ReplyDelete