"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Things that Warm My Heart




I love it when I'm greeted at the door by a hug from my little sis

I love hearing the words "I love you" coming out of the mouths of Mom and Dad

I love coffee dates with friends

I love reading a passage of Scripture that really touches my heart

I love good home cooked meals

I love encouraging others

I love taking photos

I love getting handwritten letters

I love to talk about happy things

I love having one-on-one time with my mom

I love long road trips with friends and family

I love having a close relationship with all my brothers and sisters

I love witty phrases

I love bright colors

I love happy music

I love to hop on a swing and push myself back and forth lazily

I love cold, rainy weather

I love cool breezes

I love bright, carefree spring days

I love dancing around the house while listening to music

I love singing along to my favorite songs

I love to watch movies that portray a strong leader

I love to read

I love life

1 comment: