"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Cup Overfloweth

I am so filled with happiness right now!  I've had chats that lasted long into the night, great breakfasts at magnificent restaurants, happy conversations, etc., etc., etc.  Quite honestly, I have had an amazing time over the past 18 hours!

Isn't it amazing who God decides to place in our lives?  I've made friends over the past 7 months who I can't imagine my life without (y'all know who you are).  Last night I had a great chat with a friend who I've only recently got to know over the past two months.  We pretty much covered all the bases from childhood memories to various plans for the future.  This morning, my brother and I met a friend for breakfast and talked about everything from school to family life.  I have been so blessed to meet and continue to develop those relationships.

It's funny how a year ago the future only looked dark and forbidding.  I knew I wouldn't be alone, but deep down it felt like I would.  I was scared, depressed, and even angry at times.  But God brought me full circle, back to where I could see His protection and provision.  I have been so encouraged and am now excited about what the future holds!

Yes, life is certainly more enjoyable with friends by my side.  :D

1 comment:

  1. Not to sound cliche, but one of my favorite quotes: "I do not know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future." :)

    ReplyDelete