"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bright Sunshiny Day

Isn't it amazing how when you draw back the curtains on your window light floods the room with its cheery warmth?  The stark contrast between the dark and the light hit me right in between the eyes today.  One minute it's hard to see as you squint your eyes trying to make various objects out, and the next minute everything becomes clear as day!  This is so representative of salvation!

Today is an amazing day because it is the day that the Lord has made.  Praise God for His mercies are new every day.

I love life!  Life is treating me so well!  I took a Spanish test today and almost died because of its difficulty, but God is good.  I really didn't want to get out of bed today, even though I was freezing, because I was exhausted.  But God is good.  I was able to actually sit down with a mug of hot coffee and the Bible before class today.  God is SO good!

Happy music -- such as "Happy," "Haven't Met You Yet," "Smile," etc. -- is playing it's cheerful strains through my ears.  It makes me feel like dancing.  Perhaps I will.

Life is good and God is good. Life is just as it should be.  :)

1 comment: