"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Check-A-Roo

Wootness!  I have completed every last bit of required reading for the semester (that's over 1,500 pages worth of material [roughly reminiscent of high school, if you ask me ;) ]), decimated three finals, written two book reviews, given a presentation, and memorized passages of Scripture.

I've soaked up way more sun than I usually have at this time of year, seen more movies over the past three months than I usually see over the span of 5 years; I've eaten more bananas than ever, run more consistently than I have since my junior year of high school, grown my hair longer than it's been in years, grown much closer to God than I've ever been, and found yet another extension to my family.

Now all that's left is to study for one last final, pack up and move back to Cedar Park, drive back up and help celebrate at the wedding of a beloved roommate, work for a medical seminar, drive back home in time for my little brother's high school graduation, attend another wedding, figure out a way to get involved in a crisis pregnancy center, then go back to my old job punching in PLU codes and pushing carts in the hot summer sun.

These are exciting times.  Stay tuned...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment