"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's 1:30 a.m. ...

...which means it's time for me to write another blog post!  :P  I realized that I haven't exactly kept up with my blogging since my move to Dallas.

First off, I just want to say that God is good!  He has been gracious and merciful time and time again this semester!  He has provided in areas where He really didn't have to (ask me about it sometime), and has really been magnified in my eyes.  The ultimate goal of my move here was that He would be magnified, and He hasn't disappointed.  I can't tell you how often my heart has been filled to overflowing over the past couple of months!

On a slightly random note, did you know that it's possible to worship while working out?  Seriously.  I went on a run the other evening, worship music blaring in my ears, pony tail swishing back and forth (which I actually find more annoying than anything else, just fyi).  My heart sang praises to my Savior, thanking Him for the wonder of movement, the creation of oxygen, and oh the glory of sweat (I was telling my roommate the other day that it just doesn't feel like a workout unless I'm soaked)!  Yes.  I love Jesus, and I love exercise, so why on earth not spend some Jesus/Alex time while running?

My eyes are trying to droop shut as I write this, but I've got so much studying to do that  I think I'm just going to tell them "NO," make a pot of coffee, and get back to it!  Haha!

God is good.  Life is good.  :)

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment