"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hmm

11 - 7:30.  That was my shift for today.  By noon, I was tired.  By 3 o'clock, I was done for the day with 4.5 hours to go.

I am physically exhausted.  By God's grace, I had just enough energy to wrap up my day.  You see, once I hit that 20 hour mark for the week, I begin to feel the strain.  It was today that I hit that mark. 

I can't tell you how amazing it feels to be sitting down right now! 

I would greatly appreciate your prayers!  I've got several more months of this kind of work, and I've only done a week and a half's worth.  At this moment, I don't see how I'm ever going to have enough energy to do this.

God, please be the source of my strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment