"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Saturday, February 26, 2011

{Meet - Ethan}



This little guy is my 5-almost-6- year-old brother, and he's simply a joy to count as one of my siblings!

Last night, some of the little people decided they were going to camp out in the backyard.  We kept the windows open so we could listen for all those "just in case" instances.  Dad and I were in the study having a very weighty conversation when all of a sudden, through the open window drifted the giddy sound of this little guy's laughter!  Dad and I paused, listened, and laughed in response!  You just can't help but laugh when Ethan gets going!  :D

He's very protective of his little sister, and is constantly looking out for his little brother.  It's so neat to see!  The maturity that my brother has at this age is utterly astounding!  I am SO glad that God decided to place him in my family.  :)

-- And I just noticed that he, Clairy, and I all smile the same way, with one eye half shut!  :P

1 comment:

  1. He does indeed have an irresistible giggle! :) That's a great pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete