"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Final Countdown!




Well.  Here we are 4 days out from lift off and my suitcase is mostly packed.

It's hard to believe that we're finally here, seeing that I've been planning this trip since March!  I was telling my mom this evening that my mind still hasn't fully wrapped around the fact that it's actually happening... and in just a few days!

I know I've talked about it, sharing my plans with just about everyone who has asked, saying basically the same thing hundreds and hundreds of time, and quite frankly, I'm tired of talking.  I want to GO!

I can't wait to complete the packing process, finish saying goodbye, and board that plane that will take me half a world away!  I'm super excited about the things that I will learn while I'm gone, the experience of a new culture, and the opportunity to have a real adventure for once!

And so, here we are 4 days from lift off, and I'm ready to GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment