"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

And Here We Are

Shalom!  We arrived in Israel yesterday afternoon!  The first flight wasn't bad at all.  It was roughly 9.5 hours from Houston to Paris, then we had two hours before our 4 hour flight to Tel Aviv.  I have to say, when we got on the second flight, I just wanted to get there!  It was a bit cramped, but I ended up sleeping for about 3 hours.

Today, I woke up to the most beautiful view of the Sea of Galilee!  No joke.  The sun was just rising and it was gorgeous!  Want to see?


Yes, this is the actual view from my window!  That's the Sea, and then behind it are what I believe to be the Golan Heights, but I have to get that confirmed.  I don't know if I'll ever get used to waking up to such a sight!  I'll let you know at the end of all this.  ;)

Anyway, I'm still a bit jet-lagged, so methinks it's about nap time for me.

1 comment: