"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fact

Fact:  I spent 9 hours writing and stylizing a book review today
Fact:  Food is tastier when hungry
Fact:  God is good, all the time
Fact:  When I found out Luke hit a tree with the van, I laughed.  Really hard.
Fact:  I have the tendency to adopt people (I just adopted my first daughter last week, but only just informed her today)
Fact:  I have been adopted by one of my roommates and her boyfriend as their daughter
Fact:  Losing your debit card, while quite awful when caught up in the moment, actually forces you to spend less money, so may be an act of Providence

And there you have it!  A short list of the things I have been occupied with for the past couple of days.  Life is good.  :)

3 comments: