"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Thursday, February 23, 2012

who do You worship?

This is by far my absolute favorite worship song of the year 2012!  I know, it's only February, but guys,  this song really just describes who God is, and it excites me as well as humbles me.  It puts me in my place as I realize where His is.  My soul can't help but worship when I listen to this song!  God is SO good, y'all!  I just wish everybody could experience the joy and peace of knowing my Father!  Go, spread the gospel to those around you as you live your daily, mundane -- or exciting -- lives.  If you are filled with His love, surely you don't want to hold it all to yourself!

Be selfless with your life and learn how to share!  If you have a piece of wonderful news, you're going to want to spread it!  God's love, grace, and awesomeness are too much to just keep to ourselves!  Now let's get out there and show the world WHO HE IS!!!

This

No comments:

Post a Comment