"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

Monday, November 5, 2012

Sleepy in Dallas

As I write this, my eyes are drooping shut with sleep.  It's been a long but good day, and here's a quick recap.

I got so much done school-wise today!  This is good because over the past two weeks I feel like all my focus has gone out the window, followed closely by any motivation to focus.  I'm so thankful to God for productive days!

I've found myself just randomly bursting out with a "Thank you Jesus for _____."  I've been overwhelmed with thankfulness for the small things of late.  Generally I thank Jesus for the gorgeous weather, for my awesome roommates, for warm blankets, for hot showers, etc.  Maybe getting my focus back on track is what has helped me focus again in school.

Ok, that wasn't really a recap, but you get the idea.

The time has now struck the wee hours of the morning, so I'm going to call it quits.  Good night world!  Pleasant dreams.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment